Tuesday 25 August 2009

Frustrated..

I really hate it when people write 'cryptic status updates'.
You know the type, the ones that you look at and think "Hmm, I wonder who he/she's talking about there?" or "I would love to ask what's going on but don't want to seem nosey!".
The friend I wrote about in the last post has just updated her status on Facebook with a 'cryptic' type one. And I'm sat pondering about whom it's refering too, and why she has written such a thing. It's quite a harsh update, and my friend has never been such a harsh person. So she must be in a not so good frame of mind today.. Again.
I often write cryptic updates, that get peoples minds wandering, and then guaranteed a get an inbox message "So, what's your update about?".
I gave in and became one of the nosey people who ask what they are about, as I just messaged her asking. Maybe I shouldn't have done?! You can tell how much of a paranoid and insecure person I can be at times, because I've sat here and thought "Maybe it's about me?.. But, why would she write something like that about me??". Going back to the post I made yesterday : I really do need to stop thinking so much.

Today's been a dull day. I'm not feeling so good, so I spent the majority of the day in bed, listening to the kid next door screaming at their new dog.. I felt like sticking my head out of the window and screaming at him the exact same way he was screaming at the poor dog.
I hope I feel better tomorrow, I hate feeling like this. It drags me down and makes me want to cut myself off from the world for a while. Maybe that would actually be a good idea?!...

No comments:

Post a Comment