Saturday 22 August 2009

Sunshine on a rainy day..

I woke up to the sun shining through my bedroom window. This was evidently going to set me up with a smile for the day. Whether the smile fades throughout the day, obviously yet to be seen, lets hope not.
So just a quick blog as I'm setting off to go food shopping soon.. Urgh food shopping, I wish it didn't have to be done.
Had a really good nights sleep, not sure why because I was quite uncomfortable and kept tossing and turning for about a half hour after my head hit the pillow, but when I eventually dropped off - it was quite a deep one.
Recently I've been having really bizarre dreams, then when I wake up can't remember them. Which is really frustrating because I love remembering my dreams. I must've had a funny one last night as when I woke up this morning, I was laughing. Maybe it was a dirty dream? Although I'm not sure I would've woke up laughing if it was, I guess that's just wishfull thinking.
Totally craving a starbucks vanilla latte this morning, I might just have to pop in and get one before I do the food shop, after all I will need a bit of inspiration from somewhere.
Had some wine last night, maybe not the best idea, but I got a little tipsy and said a couple things that maybe in the long run would be better left unsaid. Well I can't take back time, so at least everything is in the open now.
Amazing how it sometimes feels like a weights been lifted when you open up your real and true feelings isn't it?!
Also I'm feeling a little less angry and frustrated today, woke up in a good frame of mind, and thought "Things go on, I shall not dwell on something that's never going to happen".
I'm beginning to realise friends that I thought were real 'friends' are actually just people I know. People that treated me as a friend at a time it was needed, and now just treat me like I'm any Joe Bloggs off the street.
I really really HATE ignorance. Especially in the form of waiting hours on end for a text reply.
Oh on a lighter note : X Factor starts tonight, which means for an hour + I will be sat infront of the TV drooling like a cocker spaniel over Cheryl Cole. Especially with her new red hair.. Blimey, that lady is something else.
Time for me to go food shopping now.. Wish me luck, Lord knows I'll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment