Friday 21 August 2009

What do we have here then..

Okay so this is my first blog post. Not quite sure what I'm actually supposed to do, or say for that matter.. But i guess it'll kill some time.
In these blogs you are supposed to talk about how you're feeling right?
Well, right now I'm feeling kind of blank. Not sure what I'm feeling, a mixture of anger and unwanted-ness?
I'm becoming too emotional attached to 'something' that I shouldn't. I like feeling this way, but at the same time it scares me.
Like I said.. Mixture of emotions.
I'm also pretty fed up of not having much money, there is alot of things I want to do and I want to buy.. I blame the invention of online shopping for me craving things.
I really need a full time job, but with economy in such a terrible state right now, I'm slowly beginning to give up on anything jobwise, or should I say losing faith in anything under my criteria coming available.
Anyway, enough moaning : Manc Pride next weekend, I love this yearly event. Gorgeous lesbians and camp music - bliss.
I'm feeling quite alone right now. I enjoy having the house to myself for the freedom to do what I want, watch what I want on the tv, occasionally walk round the house naked. But the quiet makes me feel really uneasy.
Okay I think that's it for now I think, I'm gonna go and make strawberry tea.. Which is slowly becoming an healthy obsession of mine.
Oh and last but not least - I need a girl, a nice girl. Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment