Sunday 23 August 2009

Urghh

I have thee worst hangover in the world. I blame the wine AND beer, not the fact I was the one pouring them down my neck willingly.
Moral of the story for today : Never mix your drinks.
I don't see me doing much today, other than drinking multiple amounts of tea and 2 paracetamol every 4 hours until this god awful headache goes.
Not looking forward to tonight, don't really see myself getting much sleep as we have the 'loud mouth drunken idiot' staying over.. That is what I like to refer to him anyway, I find it very accurate.
I'm gonna go and tuck up in bed with my brew and watch hollyoaks and the highlights from V fest.. Not quite sure why I've been watching them because it just makes me really want to be there. Roll on next year - Glasto is a MUST!
Ok back to bed for me. I may do a more indepth post later on when I'm feeling a little less like a walking zombie.
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment